Frankfurter Goethe-Haus and Deutsches Romantik-Museum
|Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun, Public Holidays||10 – 18 h|
|Thu||10 – 21 h|
Changed opening hours: 26.4.2022, 11 – 18 h
Differing opening hours
|20.1.2022||10am – 2pm|
|15.4.2022 (Good Friday)||closed|
|18.4.2022 (Easter Monday)||10am – 6pm|
|26.4.2022||11am – 6pm|
|26.5.2022 (Ascension Day)||10am – 6pm|
|6.6.2022 (Whit Monday)||10am – 6pm|
|7.6.2022 (special Frankfurt holiday)||10am – 1pm|
|16.6.2022 (Corpus Christi)||10am – 6pm|
|27. & 28.8.2022||10am – 4pm|
|24. & 25.12.2022||closed|
|26.12.2022 (2. Christmas Holiday)||10am – 6pm|
Corona: Current information
Valid from 2 April 2022:
- Wearing a medical mouth-nose mask (FFP2, KN95, N95 or comparable without an exhalation valve, surgical mask) is compulsory for the entire visit, including at the seating area. Please bring this with you or purchase it on site at cost price.
- Acutely ill persons must refrain from visiting the exhibition and events. Please stay at home if you have cold symptoms. This also applies if you are in quarantine by official.
- Please wash or disinfect your hands regularly during your stay. Disinfection dispensers are available for you.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 - 2 metres from other people.
- Please avoid shaking hands. Please observe the sneeze and cough etiquette.
- For your cloakroom, please use the lockers available in the ticket office. No liability is assumed for the use of the coat racks.
- Please follow the instructions of the staff.
We thank you for your support and understanding. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In order to make visiting the exhibition safe during the Corona pandemic, the Goethe House and the academic library will be opened and events will be held in accordance with a comprehensive hygiene plan that was developed and implemented according to official guidelines. The precautionary measures for infection control include a reduction of the number of visitors as well as increased cleaning of neuralgic points. The officially issued regulations and recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute, the federal and state governments, the Museum Association and the authorities of the City of Frankfurt apply.
Tickets are sold at the museum box office on site. Online reservation not possible.
Frankfurter Goethe-Haus and
|Students / Trainees||6 €|
|Frankfurt Card adults||5 €|
up to 2 adults + children aged 18 and under
|Children aged 6 and under, Museumsufer Card or Museumsufer-Ticket, ICOM-Card or hessische Ehrenamts-Card holders & members of the Freies Deutsches Hochstift||free|
|Groups 11 persons or more||7 € per person|
|Groups 20 persons or more||6 € per person|
Group tours prices
|Regular groups (up to 9 persons)||Admission plus 60 € guide fee|
|Students (up to 9 persons)||Admission plus 40 € guide fee|
|Students – Supplementary focus (30 minutes)||20 €|
|Pupils (min. 45 € / 10 pupils)||4,50 € per pupil incl. admission|
|Pupils – Supplementary focus (30 minutes)||20 €|
|Guided tours in foreign languages (up to 9 persons)
English, French and others on request
|Admission plus 80 € guide fee|
Gruppenführungen (maximal 9 Personen)
In 60 Minuten erhalten Sie Einblick in ausgewählte Ausstellungsstationden des Deutschen Romantik-Museums.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Anfrage zu Führungen per E-Mail. Wir bitten um eine Vorlaufzeit von mindestens 3 Wochen. Bitte geben Sie uns für die Beantwortung Ihrer Anfrage 2 Tage Zeit.
The entire new building with the Deutsches Romantik-Museum, the Goethe-Galerie and the temporary exhibition area is barrier-free accessible.
The historic Goethe-Haus can only be reached via steps.